Summer 2010 Highlights

How sad is it that Summer has to be officially over before I post anything? We did have a lot of fun over the summer. We got to go to Missouri and spent time with family and friends here in Utah, as well. I guess our biggest news is that I am pregnant with child #3. Yeah! It was a long 18 weeks before I got over the sickness that often comes with being pregnant, but I'm feeling great now and things are looking up.

Here are some pictures of some time we spent with the Snow family at Deer Creek. Roger didn't get to go, as he was doing a training in Texas at the time. The kids and I went and had a great time with Aunts, Uncles, Cousins, and both Grandma's. Keira was more brave in the water than she has ever been and even "swam" by herself with a life jacket on...big step! Ryder wouldn't have much to do with the water, but he had a good time throwing rocks and digging in the sand.


Comments

Alice said…
Wow! She is so brave. It looks like you had a great time.

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas in Missouri

Good News!

NICU